"Investing in Change"
In this issue of Respect, we celebrate GLSEN donors who "invest in change" through overwhelming personal, financial and professional support of GLSEN's work.
- InBox: Letters to the Editor
- NY Gala Re-Cap: A look back at the Second Annual Respect Awards
- Investing in Change: Longtime donors Joyce Koons and David Hish discuss their commitment to Respect for all
- A Momentous Occasion: IBM Supports GLSEN's Mission
- My Activist Life: Respect Award Honoree Talia Stein reflects on her Summer at GLSEN's National office
- Chapter Spotlight: Back to Where It All Started with GLSEN Boston
- Final Thoughts: Kevin Jennings discusses his summer "Vacation"
GLSEN, or the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network, now in its 10th year, is the leading national education organization focused on ensuring safe schools for ALL students. GLSEN envisions a world in which every child learns to respect and accept all people, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity/expression. For more information on GLSENís educational resources, public policy agenda, student organizing programs, research or development initiatives, visit www.glsen.org.