Engage with Us at GLSEN.org
Welcome to GLSEN.org, an exciting home for our work championing LGBT issues in K-12 education and a destination for you to learn, act, teach, connect and support.
Those verbs are at the very heart of our work, so it made sense to build our site around them. We hope they will help you find the tools, resources and information you need.
We invite you to:
- Learn about our groundbreaking research
- Act to start a Gay-Straight Alliance
- Teach respect for family diversity with Ready, Set, Respect!
- Connect with one of our community-based chapters
- Support our work with a donation that helps us continue to bring positive change to schools across the country.
And so much more!
Please take a look around and let us know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is your site as much as it ours, and we want to know how we're doing and what more we can do to continue to be an innovative leader in education - both online and off.