You are here
GLSEN + Ernst & Young
Making schools safe and affirming for LGBT youth.
GLSEN and EY have partnered to ensure that each member of every school community is valued and respected, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. GLSEN works to ensure that all students can realize their individual potential and that school climates emphasize respect for all.
Here are some things you can do to support this partnership:
Get involved with GLSEN + EY
- Download a deck describing the GLSEN+EY partnership.
- Volunteer to help promote the partnership within EY by e-mailing Robin Barbacane in the Americas Inclusiveness Office at EY or by calling her at +1-610-209-2660.
Learn more about GLSEN
- Sign up for GLSEN Up! (Public Policy) e-mails – Use your ey.com address so EY gets credit!
- Follow GLSEN on social media: Facebook – Twitter – YouTube – Instagram. Share information about GLSEN with your social networks. Sample post: I’m proud to support LGBT students through EY and GLSEN! Visit: glsen.org.
- Make a personal donation to fund GLSEN’s work (eligible for EY matching).
- Ask at your own children’s schools about the four steps they can take to become safe and affirming.