You are here
GLSEN + Kering
At GLSEN, we want every student, in every school, to be valued and treated with respect, regardless of their sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We believe that all students deserve a safe and affirming school environment where they can learn and grow.
We accomplish our goals by working in hallways across the country -- from Congress and the Department of Education to schools and district offices in your community -- to improve school climate and champion LGBT issues in K-12 education.
- We conduct extensive and original research to inform our evidence-based solutions for K-12 education.
- We author developmentally appropriate resources for educators to use throughout their school community.
- We partner with decision makers to ensure that comprehensive and inclusive safe schools policies are considered, passed and implemented.
- We partner with dozens of national education organizations to leverage our shared expertise into creating great schools and better opportunities for every student.
- We empower students to affect change by supporting student-led efforts to positively impact their own schools and local communities.
Every day GLSEN works to ensure that LGBT students are able to learn and grow in a school environment free from bullying and harassment. Join us as we transform our nation’s K-12 schools.
Why do corporations like Kering partner with GLSEN?
While the mission itself is reason enough to support an organization like GLSEN, our corporate sponsors find that several additional benefits surface as a result of a partnership.
Our partners find that GLSEN helps them:
- Improve their communities
- Signal their values to their employees and customers
- Develop a future workforce that embraces diversity
- Recruit & retain employees by celebrating diversity and inclusion
How can Kering help?
Individual employees can share GLSEN information with their friends and family, and follow us on social media: