You are here
Holiday Auction with Gifts!
GLSEN Launches Holiday Auction with Gifts for the Entertainment Fan in Your Life
Charitybuzz Auction Features Exclusive Items from InStyle, DC Entertainment, People, Capitol Music Group, General Hospital, and Others
LOS ANGELES, CA (December 4, 2017) – GLSEN, the leading education organization creating safe and inclusive schools for LGBTQ youth, has launched a GLSEN Holiday Auction with some incredible Hollywood insider experiences. The auction proceeds support GLSEN’s work. Items include:
- Tour DC Entertainment’s Top Secret HQ
- 2 Tickets to the InStyle Golden Globes After Party on January 7
- Lunch with Stacey Snider, Chairman & CEO and Jim Fielding, President, Consumer Products & Innovation, 20th Century Fox
- Walk-on Role on General Hospital in Burbank, CA
- Meeting with Chairman & CEO Steve Barnett and COO Michelle Jubelirer at Capitol Music Group in Los Angeles
- Meet Jeremy Parsons and Jess Cagle When you Spend the Day at PEOPLE in NYC
You can bid now at www.charitybuzz.com/glsen.
GLSEN creates safe and inclusive schools for all. We envision a world in which every child learns to respect and accept all people, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression. Each year, GLSEN programs and resources reach millions of students and educators in K-12 schools across the United States, and our network of 40 community-led chapters in 27 states brings GLSEN’s expertise to local communities. GLSEN's progress and impact have won support for inclusive schools at all levels of education in the United States and sparked an international movement to ensure equality for LGBTQ students and respect for all in schools. For more information on GLSEN’s policy advocacy, student leadership initiatives, public education, research, and educator training programs, please visit glsen.org.