You are here
Respect is always in style!
The generous gift of custom Levi’s trucker jackets to GLSEN’s National Student Council Members sparked an idea: What if everyone made their own Respect-wear apparel or accessories?
Now with the #GLSENinLevis Campaign, you can make your own clothes that embody respect for a chance to win a custom Levi's trucker jacket with your name on it similar to the ones worn by GLSEN's National Student Council!
Show us fashion that embodies respect when you submit your best creation or design via Instagram with the hashtag #GLSENinLevis. Six lucky designs will be chosen to receive their own custom Levi's trucker jacket and be featured on the GLSEN Blog!
- Participants must live in the United States
- Submissions must be entered via Instagram using #GLSENinLevis
- We welcome all designs and materials, including those that use sequins, glitter, marker, and of course GLSEN Respect and Golden E Patches from the GLSEN Shop
- All submissions must be made on Instagram and received by 11:59 pm ET on October 31, 2016
- Six designers will be chosen to receive a custom Levi's trucker jacket
- Winners will be featured on the GLSEN Blog
- Winners will be announced the week of November 7
- Winners will be updated on the shipment of their custom jacket the week of November 7