NNCW Annual Planner
- Students will learn about the ways that words can hurt themselves and others.
- Students will practice ways to intervene in bullying and harassment.
- Students will identify names, pronouns, adjectives, and identity terms that they want to be called.
- Students will understand that their school leaders are committed to creating a respectful and supported school experience for all students.
- Collaborate with other educators or the school leader who organizes whole-school assemblies.
- Select at least two lesson plans from www.glsen.org/nncw to be taught this week.
- Connect with specialists, such as the art and PE teachers to see if they can support with Creative Expression Submissions or PE activities.