You are here
Workshop Handouts & Important Resources
Welcome to the GLSEN Massachusetts Training Portal.
Thank you for attending a GLSEN Massachusetts Professional Development Training. This page contains electronic copies of training resource documents. Please email email@example.com if you need anything additional.
Below you will find links to important documents and workshop handouts. Some of the following documents are also available under the RESOURCE DOWNLOADS section of this page.
- Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education Regulations: Access to Equal Educational Opportunity
- Principles for Ensuring Safe and Supportive Learning Environments for LGBTQ Students
- Guidance on Supporting Transgender and Gender-Nonconforming Students
- Guidance on Parental Notification for Bullying Based on Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity
- Using Gender Inclusive Language with Students
Gay-Straight Alliances (GSAs) are student clubs that work to improve school climate for all students, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity and gender expression. The resources below will help you start a GSA, build on your GSAs current work and celebrate various identities through a multitude of resources.
Did You Attend a Workshop? If so, please fill out an evaluation.