You are here
Art+Equality | Information for Artists
- Minimum of one (1) and a maximum of six (6) pieces to be sold separately. Pieces may vary in size (small, medium, large, etc.). Please indicate the specific requirements for any piece, i.e. large pieces, display needs (easels/pedestals), etc., to assure that all pieces are displayed in a manner consistent with your creative vision.
- All pieces that are unsold and/or easels/pedestals utilized in display will be returned to their contributor upon conclusion of the event or pending other arrangements. See “Receipt and Transportation of Art” below for details.
- All contributors are asked to agree to donate all or a portion of their proceeds to GLSEN Omaha. Proceeds and invoices will be distributed to contributors within two (2) weeks of the fundraiser’s conclusion.
- Contributors agree that a minimum of 50 percent of every piece sold will be donated to GLSEN Omaha. A larger quantity may be donated if desired.
- Contributors agree to select a pricing strategy prior to the event. For example, a contributor of six (6) pieces may want to collect 50 percent of the proceeds on three (3) pieces and donate 100 percent of proceeds for the other three (3) pieces. When delivering pieces to Gallery at Prouty Place at 4825 S. 25th Street, Omaha, NE 68107 on Saturday, September 27, 2014 between 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. or upon appointment, all pieces must be labeled with the following information:
- Artist's Name
- Title of Work
- Special instructions for handling, storage and/or display.
- Sales Price & Percentage of sale(s) wishing to donate to GLSEN Omaha
- GLSEN Omaha reserves the right to refuse any piece of art.
- On pieces where GLSEN Omaha will receive 100 percent of the proceeds, the listed price will be negotiated at time of sale.
Receipt & Transportation of Art
- Contributors should deliver art piece(s) to Gallery at Prouty Place at 4825 S. 25th Street, Omaha, NE 68107 on Saturday, September 27, 2014 between 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. This will ensure that all pieces are accounted for, regarding display needs and inventory.
- If unable to deliver piece(s) on this date, or unable to transport piece(s), contact John Prouty to make other arrangements.
- John Prouty and a GLSEN Omaha board member will be at the gallery to accept your deliveries. All artwork will be secured until the event on Saturday, October 4, 2014.
- If there special care required for any of the pieces you are contributing, declare those in your initial contact email, so we can maintain the integrity of your artistic works.
- Indicate your preference for the transportation post-event of any unsold pieces and/or loaned materials. Please allow up to two (2) weeks for this to occur unless otherwise requested. If you would like your piece to be donated to GLSEN Omaha for future events, please indicate this, as well.
Artist Participation Form
Please complete the form below to submit your work(s). You may also download the form here.