GLSEN Massachusetts has an incredible team supporting general operations of our chapter, programming, volunteer cultivation, trainings, advocacy, and much more. Here is a list of our board members for 2021-2022!
- Kris Mereigh (she/they), Co-Chair
- James Shultis (they/them), Co-Chair
- Jo Quest-Neubert (they/them), Secretary
- Ryan McHale (he/him), PD Coordinator
- Sawyer Keegan (they/them), UnRREAL Team Coordinator
- Sonja Metcalf (they/them)
- Ashton Mota (he/him)
- Brandon Haseltine (he/him)
- Hillary Montague-Asp (she/her)
Want to join the GLSEN MA Board of Directors?
This is an extraordinary opportunity for individuals who are passionate about GLSEN’s mission and who have varying levels leadership experience. GLSEN Massachusetts Board Members are the decision makers and ambassadors for creating safe schools throughout the Commonwealth. We are a working Board of Directors and a 100% volunteer-led, non-profit organization.
We welcome individuals of ALL sexual and gender identities/expressions. Youth, People of Color, people with varying (Dis)Abilities, and Trans-feminine people, are encouraged to apply.
Link to Apply: https://forms.gle/kj2wFoFi1C31R9G38
For any additional questions, please feel free to connect with us at: email@example.com.