You are here
GLSEN Phoenix Opportunity Center
Current Consultant Openings
- Community Outreach Coordinator
- Marketing and Communications Coordinator
- Operations Coordinator
- Policy Coordinator
- Student Organizing Event Coordinator
Instructions to Apply:
- Positions are open until vacancies are filled. We are looking to staff all positions no later than August 12 (to coincide with the new school year).
- Applications should include position title in email subject line. Example: Community Outreach Coordinator Position.
- Applications should include a cover letter within email and an attached resume.
- Resume should clearly illustrate how prior knowledge and experience meets the desired qualifications of each position.
- Only electronic applications are accepted for this position. No phone calls please.
Diversity at GLSEN:
GLSEN values the experience and knowledge that a diverse and engaged people bring to our work, and recognizes the necessity of maintaining a network of consultants, board members, chapter volunteers, and student leaders that is reflective of and accountable to the communities that we serve. People who are commonly marginalized in society — including people of diverse sexual orientations, transgender and gender non-conforming people, people of color, women, intersex people and people of diverse abilities, national origins, ages, socioeconomic backgrounds and spiritual experiences — are valued contributors to the life of the organization, and we seek to include them in all areas of GLSEN's organizational structure. You can read GLSEN’s diversity statement here.
GLSEN Phoenix Is mostly a volunteer run organization. All new paid consultants are part time and compensated at a flat fee not exceeding $850 a month (10-15 hours of work per week).
GLSEN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage people of color, of diverse gender identities, women and non-LGBT persons to apply